Customer Service Manager
8:00 - 5:00
Customer Service Representatives
8:00 - 5:00
Utility Billing Administrator
The City of South Haven provides electric, water and sewer services to residents of South Haven and the surrounding communities.
Utility payments may be paid by mail; through the automatic bill payment plan; in person at the cashier's window from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays); or you may leave your payment in one of the locked drop boxes located at the parking lot exit on Quaker Street and next to the front door of City Hall on Phoenix Street.
New utility customers are required to complete a Personal Information form. In addition, new customers are required to set up payments through the automatic bill payment plan, provide a credit reference from their previous utility company or pay a utility deposit.
The Utility Billing and Cashiering Office is able to provide the following:
• Turn-on and shut-off information for electric, water and sewer utilities, including required deposits for utility turn-on.
• Current balances and billing information for electric, water and sewer utilities
• Utility billing history
• Information regarding direct debits to bank accounts for utility billings.
The following payments are accepted at the Utility Billing and Cashiering Office:
• Utility bills
• Special utility billing services
• Real and personal property taxes
• Special assessments
• Payments for building permits
• Code enforcement fines
• Miscellaneous City invoices
• Parking fines
• Beach parking fines
• Beach parking passes